Frequently Asked Questions


Let Us Answer Your Questions

Do I need a Tenant’s Insurance Policy?

Toggle QA Section

Absolutely! We carry property insurance on the actual building you live in, but this insurance does not cover your personal belongings or your personal liability to others.

Do you have any properties that allow pets?

Toggle QA Section

At Midwest Property Management, we realize that pets are an important part of many families, and for this reason, our properties allow cats. Please check with the Site Manager for more information regarding pet restrictions, the pet fee, and our “Pet Agreement”.

How long will it take to process my application?

Toggle QA Section

At Midwest Property Management, we strive to process all applications within one business day. There are, however, some factors that may affect this. For example, it may take more than one business day for us to reach your previous landlord to check rental history.

What Qualifications do you look for in an Application?

Toggle QA Section

At Midwest Property Management, we look for three qualifications. We look for a landlord reference from your rental history; we complete a soft credit check, and an income check. These qualifications can be discussed in more detail by calling the site office.

Question not answered here? Contact Us

Let us help you find your next home with Midwest Property Management.